We released Merb 1.0.8 today. The notes:
- Fix one remaining place where merb.main.pid was being overwritten by merb -i or merb -r.
- Fix an incompatibility between Merb middleware and other rack middleware
- Missing webrat no longer fatals. It prints a warning instead (so you don't need webrat for model specs)
- Support cookies being set by the user directly in request specs
- Bump DM versions to 0.9.9 and DO versions to 0.9.10.1
- Improve some convoluted code in Haml
- Merb actions now wrap DataMapper repository blocks (to support a per-action IdentityMap)